Tuesday, March 6, 2007

That's what mama said because she knows!

People are not nice. Okay, where does such a statement come from? Well it's just the plain truth. My mother always says, "you'll learn as you go along". Truth is, people are generally committed to their own agendas. That's how I see the world from my eyes. It's just the truth. We've all heard it before: "It's a cold cold world out there". And as a young woman, I never really understood this till I saw for myself. Everyone's just like crabs in a barrel, climbing over the next person trying to get by. Look, I'm not judging everyone, because some people are sincere-they really are. But face it, when you're at the customer service center at the bank, or wherever, and the worker is giving you attitude, you will sense it right there. People stick to their kind. It's no use expecting anything from anyone unless you're just waiting for some sort of disappointment. Yes, take my word for it, but please just wait to see it before you believe it. It's just a tought world out there, and most times it comes down to who you know. You have bills to pay and no one cares because everyone else has his own bills to pay. So what's your point? That's just the way of the world today. And yes, sometimes you HAVE to be just as sly as the next man, because sorry, but nice guys get left behind. I'm not a fan of being deceitful, but what I mean is do what YOU have to do and forget the rest. All everyone is looking to do is survive. Forget that 'help each other nonsense'. You will find it, but you will hardly find it. In this world it's live or die.

What I really feel bad about is the people (sometimes I'm like that) who don't know how to put people in their place. It's all a matter of survival-NOT insulting or deceiving,that's NOT it at all. You have to look people straigt in their face and say "LOOK! respect me!" be bold with yourself. What I want is to leave knowing that I opened my mouth and made my peace so I don't feel like a fool for not standing up for myself in the first place. And what I truly admire are "people" people. People who know how to deal with people. I mean sometimes you really have to be a Bitch to survive in this world. Nobody's gonna feel sorry for you-fuck that, it doesn't exist. The woman at the bank insulted you and made you feel small? No one's gonna feel sorry for you and the world is not gonna stop for you. That's what mama said because she knows! It's a cold cold world out there. You can't afford to be nice. Being nice does not exist. To be honest, I admire people who are bold, those who open their mouths and just give an answer. Granted sometimes they ARE arbitary and just plain stupid, but I admire them because a part of me wants to be like them, knowing that I'll never let anybody walk all over me. It's a cold world out there, and nice guys finish last. PERIOD!

No comments: